Monday, March 2, 2009

MARCH 3, 2009

WOO HOO!!! We made it to the 3rd trimester! 3 months...or Twelve weeks...or 84 days. It's going to go fast. Thanksgiving was 3 months ago and look how fast that went! And once the weather gets nicer, time will just go faster. Then I can finally meet my daughter.


By this week, our baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

2 comments:

Troy said...

Just a heads up for a etiquette on a blog, your gonna need more current updates than once a month, readership goes down. You should post all of the stories you email to the fam about how the baby kicks the remote and changes the channel to the Outdoor network and stuff like that.

Unknown said...

Temple-

Hey this is Jen Rezac,your neighbor Lucy's friend, we worked together at Prescott with School's Out. I have been following your blog- I am pregnant too with a girl-26 weeks. I am so excited for you-isn't it great! Just thought I would say hey! My email is jenrez10@hotmail.com, drop me a line.