Thursday, April 2, 2009

April 2, 2009

I don't have much to post today. My internet is still not working so I have to sneak this in at work. Shhhhh. Don't tell.

Things are going fairly well. After having 3 really good nights of sleep last week, I am back to waking up every hour or 2. Last night I woke up and my right side of my belly hurt so bad. I could tell that's where she'd been for awhile. When I started walking towards the bathroom I almost fell because the pain in my belly hurt so bad I couldn't put weight on my right leg! I had to walk along the wall. I bet that would have been funny to see.

Baby Hergie's been moving quite a bit. She moved all day yesterday and nothing hurt...until I got home. She must have grown some muscles between 4:30 and 5:30 yesterday! All of a sudden all her movements started hurting me. And it lasted 4 hours! And today has been about the same. Little stinker. I think her goal is to push my belly button out.

My last doctor appt went well. Baby's heartbeat is in the 140's. I'm not measuring right on, but it's close.

Next week I'll hopefully get to post pics from the nursery that is finally done. But not until next week because I want my mom to see it in person first.

No comments: