Tuesday, September 23, 2008

September 23, 2009




Wow! We did it. We are having a baby. We found out for sure yesterday at 3:30 AM. I had to do a double take when I saw that 2nd line. I couldn't believe it. I told our cat, Jasmine, but she didn't seem to care; she just kept walking. Needless to say I couldn't go back to sleep. So when Nick rolled over a few minutes later and mumbled something, I had to tell him. He couldn't go back to sleep either...but more because he was freaking out. :) He came around though and is now excited.

I discovered today that peppermint candy makes me feel like puking. And my stomach feels like it has a pulled muscle on the left side. Ah...the joys.




4 comments:

Mama H said...

"YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!" exclaimed an excited aunt-to-be Darbi.

Photography by Lara said...

CONGRATS!!!!! Very exciting! :)

Jessie said...

YAY! I feel like an auntie-to-be, even though that's not quite right!

Natalie said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for you, and Morgan can't wait to have a new friend!