Wednesday, September 24, 2008

September 24, 2009




I talked to my mom last night and tonight and couldn't tell her!!! The whole time my head is screaming "I'M HAVING A BABY!" but I want to tell her in person, and of course she and my dad are driving through the New England states...like THAT is more important than hearing they are going to finally be grandparents! I have to wait a week and a 1/2 to tell them. I'm going to go nuts. I can't believe that they are travelling the week I find out I'm going to be a mommy.

Nick's getting excited. Last night, our friend Luke stayed with us and he wanted to tell him so bad...but I want to tell Luke and his wife Brandy together, so I am making him wait. They are supposed to be coming over for dinner on Friday night...I hope nothing comes up. It's been hard not to tell her.

Nick is now calling me "Preggo"...I feel like spaghetti sauce.

My sister found a really cool site for me, it shows where Baby Hergie is day by day.
http://www.pregnancy.org/pregnancycalendar/html_calpage.php?Date=9/1/2008&ElapsedStart=-1&DueDate=05/27/2009&ConceptionDate=09/02/2008






WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!!!

No comments: