Monday, June 22, 2009

June 22, 2009




A whole month has gone by. In some ways it has flown and in others it hasn't. Cailin is growing every day. 2 weeks ago she was diagnosed with acid reflux which has made night times (and some daytime hours) challenging as it hurts her to lay on her back. She sleeps best on her stomach, so she sleeps on our chests a lot just so we can get some sleep.
This is the 3rd week Nick has been back to work. Last week wasn't bad as my sister, Darbi, was here a couple of days and then Nick came home on Thursday because his cousin came to visit from Seattle. The 1st week was really rough for me as I had his help for 2 weeks. I hope this week goes better. And FAST! I've never hated Sundays more. Cailin and I both miss him tremendously.
The sunday that my sister was here she took Cailin's newborn pictures. You can see them at
http://blog.darbig.com/


No comments: